7 misconceptions made by cruise virgins | Fox News

7 misconceptions made by cruise virgins | Fox News

About 20 percent of adults in the U.S. have taken a cruise vacation, according to the Cruise Lines International Association. The other 80 percent, like anyone who has yet to experience something, have misconceptions and apprehensions about taking a trip. Call them cruise virgins.

Recently, a couple of cruise virgins asked me for advice. After convincing them that the cruise director of the “Love Boat” wouldn’t be summoning them to a game of volleyball, I addressed some of their other concerns

via 7 misconceptions made by cruise virgins | Fox News.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s